Hannah Jamison has represented hundreds of clients across all parts of the Commonwealth of Kentucky. Prior to joining Circeo Law Firm, P.S.C., at its inception, Hannah worked for Wilkes & McHugh, P.A., and Landrum & Shouse, PLLC, both in Lexington, Kentucky. She has worked on both the plaintiff side and the defense side and has experience working on many different types of cases, including nursing home negligence, medical malpractice, corporate negligence, wrongful death, products liability, slip and falls, trucking accidents, car accidents, oil and gas litigation, and class action lawsuits. Hannah has obtained millions of dollars in settlements on behalf of her clients and has participated in several trials, including a nursing home negligence trial which resulted in a seven-figure verdict for the client.
Awards and Recognition
- Selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star® each year since 2018, which recognizes attorneys younger than 40 years old who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Less than 2.5% of attorneys in the Commonwealth of Kentucky are selected for this honor each year.
- Published numerous articles about important legal topics in various journals and magazines across the Commonwealth, including the Kentucky Law Journal, The Advocate, and Bench & Bar Magazine.
- Taught a continuing legal education seminar on the nursing home quality assurance privilege and has served as a guest lecturer at the University of Kentucky College of Law.
- Earned several prestigious honors and awards during law school, including the Kentucky Law Journal Colvin P. Rouse Award for Outstanding Writing, the CALI Award for the Highest Grade in Legal Research & Writing, Best Appellee’s Brief in Legal Research & Writing, a Three-Year Academic Merit Provost’s Fellowship, and the Luke Woodward Memorial Moot Court Award.
- Received the National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 award in 2023. This honor is given to only the top 40 under 40 attorneys for their superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership as young criminal defense and civil plaintiff lawyers.
Memberships and Community Service
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Fayette County Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Serves on the Board of Directors, Junior League of Lexington
- Serves on the Executive Committee of the FCBA Women Lawyers’ Association
- Has served as a Volunteer, Kentucky Lawyers for the Arts, which supports the Kentucky arts community by providing referrals to attorneys willing to offer pro bono legal services to qualifying artists and arts organizations